Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba says his residence was burgled throughout his aspect’s Champions League sport towards Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
The France participant got here on after 67 minutes because the Spanish aspect received 1-0.
Pogba said “our household’s worst nightmare was realised when our residence was damaged into … whereas our infants had been sleeping of their bed room”.
The household’s nanny was at residence on the time and Pogba has supplied a reward to “anybody who has a clue to assist us”.
Pogba has been at United since re-joining the Outdated Trafford membership in a then-world document £89m switch from Juventus in 2016.
The 29-year-old’s contract with the membership runs out in the summertime.
“My spouse and I rushed residence not figuring out if our youngsters had been secure and unhurt,” added Pogba.
“As a father t. isn’t any feeling worse on this world than not with the ability to defend your youngsters and I sincerely hope that no-one ever has to really feel what I felt final night time.”
Manchester Metropolis defender Joao Cancelo was injured when he tried to combat off a gang of intruders throughout a break-in over the Christmas interval.
And, in January, the spouse of Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof mentioned her household had been the topic of a break-in whereas the centre-back performed towards Brentford.
Manchester United are working with all their gamers to overview and strengthen safety at residence.